Friday, February 17, 2012

Castles in the Air

    
                 Photo12011903
Many of you don’t know this, but I do quite a lot of embroidery in addition to my sewing with my machine.  This project is one of my favorite things to work on while I watch tv.   It is called “Castles in the Air” by Papillon Creations and is a mystery stitch along.   Well, it WAS a mystery!  This SAL is actually over.  I just started it late.  So I am up to part 8 of 24 parts and this is what it looks like so far.  You really cannot see it’s real beauty in pictures.  Not only is it stitched with floss, but it is heavily beaded with different colors of crystals.  It is just beautiful when the light catches it.  I will post more as I progress through the different parts so you can watch it grow as I stitch.
Photo12011904  Photo12011904_2
                 Photo12011905
Enjoy,  Merry Gay

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Merry Gay for this info- I got this pattern now as well- do not know if I will find to stitch it though. Yours are beautiful.

    I also like you Martha Pullen group work- so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marie. CITA is a very enjoyable piece to stitch. You will have fun with it. I hope you enjoy my blog and come back.

      Delete